Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nothing is stagnant in life....

Im just beginning to comprehnd that nthng is stagnant in life...
Life changes..situations change and so do people....
Ive had best of my moments with Shreedhara, Swati, Surbhi n Rahul... n now all of them seem distant...swati so does nt matter anymre 2 me.... bt the others do... bt i still cant figure wt place I wanna give 2 them inmy life now....

Life was so much simpler and fun when v r younger..yearning 2 grow up nt realising what v were headin towards...nw v just cry 2 go bk 2 younger days n change sooooo many things that have taken place in life...

I figure myself as a gud person..i knw im a gud person within... I have never done anythng bad 2 any1 intentionally.... I have been so weak as a person. Ive trusted ppl blindly and they have always hurt me... and dis is just the quality in me that has caused me most pain....so now dont knw if its a qulaity or a weakness... Ive been put in situations where I have been proved wrong when i wasnt coz no1 understood me and my position...

When ppl try to be nice 2 u, u r made 2 believe that thy are and you put in ur trust in them.... I just wanna move on in life..away from all of such people here...

im now starting to think whether am a gud person or a bad one?? Still seeking the answer and trying to figure out if what I believe is right or wrong?

Life is complicated and so r d answers v seek!

1 comment:

  1. Well, that life! Sometimes we are in a situation where fair is foul and foul is fair. Its not easy to maintain relationships and we get hurt because we give all of us to them. Which we shouldn't..rather than seeking happiness in others i think we should seek happiness in ourselves. This will make us really strong and will save ourself from getting hurt and i always find it better to expect least from others. And trust in urself aren't bad at all :)

    ReplyDelete