Life isnt always abt wt v want.... Our minds are always racing to plan what we want and how we want them for us..... Even the slihtes second that I get I start planing what I want in life....who I want in my life and who I dont... things i want to do and those which I do bt dnt want to...
People always say that the decisons we take are the ones that we wanted to take... well its nt true... there r so many factors that influence your decisions... I feel my life has always been governed by decisions taken by others for me or how they wanted me to be...
I feel empty within....I long to live the life I want to for myself...It may not be perfect but atleast I would be happy... Would rather live that way than live every single day with regret for hell a lot of decisions that Ive taken in life...Im just nt happy... feel like i ll drive myself into depression and just nt want to nthng around seems to give me happiness anymore...no1 arnd makes any difference to my life....even the ones closest to me (Except a few)...
I just wonder to myself if I will ever be happy?? When will I start to live for myself..the way I want to... Will that day ever come??
No comments:
Post a Comment