Friday, July 2, 2010

Mood swings......

I cant figure out whats missing in my life or me.....
My mood swings have taken a toll on me....
I dnt knw y I feel low all of a sudden..y dissapointment seeps in real fast....
Nothing seems to be helping...moments of joy seem 2 run by quick.... n d feeling of cumin bk 2 my reality sets d depression back....

May be its Rahul... bt I knw deep down that its nt gonna work out and still sumwhr I m still waiting 4 him.... whenever im in a bad mood I can only think of him.... I dnt knw wt I want......

I just hate the feeling of feelin low so often.....
Ive lost who I was... Im different now...
I want to be happy internally....
I just need it badly.... its pushing me deep into a kind of a depression that onsets every now and then.....
Life is peaceful.... bt nt happy!
Uggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

No comments:

Post a Comment