With a lot of free time on my hands and
less work load.. Ive been trying to do things
I wish to do.... Well not all obviously but
definitely some of them...
Ive been learning languages...
As im going to Chennai and Tirupati in March,
I thot i ll catch up on the local language
of the city - TAMIL. And to my surprise within
an hour or two i learnt 15 sentences....
Obviously am not clear with the pronunciations
which i was learning from Rahul last nite...
Still not quite there but its not bad at all...
Atleast I'll be able to manage a few things!!
Heres what all i learnt....
Unakku Tamil theriyuma?
Do you know Tamil?
Ungalukku Tamil theriyuma? (to elders)
Do you know Tamil?
enaku puriyala
I dint understand
romba nanree
thank u a lot
evlo?
how much
Ennaku tamil koncham koncham theriyum
i know tamil a little bit
Enna pannitu irukae??
wat r u doing????
Eppadi irukae??
how are you?
enga poringa?
Where are you going?
mani enna?
What is the time?
Neenga azhaga irukinga
You are handsome
unga paer enna?
what is your name?
en paer Neha
my name is Neha
change kedaikuma?
can i get change?
coffee sapidalama?
shall we have coffee?
After Tamil, seeing Prerna stuudy FRENCH,
I thot it was time i brought out my
french book and start refreshing my memory
of what i had learnt in school...
So now its time 2 revive my french!!
So Au revoir for now~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment